T-BREAK LUNCH 2015
Tuesday, Nov 24, 11:30am-1:00pm, GLC Multipurpose Room
You are not alone! Join others who don't get to leave for Thanksgiving break for some soup (meat and vegetarian options) and conversation. For dessert there will be pie! Meet other graduate students, international students, and Grad School, Cranwell and Division of Student Affairs staff and community volunteers, and enjoy some soup, bread, and a variety of home-made pies. Please sign up to help us estimate the food that will be needed. This event is co-sponsored by the Graduate School and the Cranwell International Center.
Weekly walk-in services for graduate students (fall schedule when school is in session; no appointment needed)
- Career advising by Career Services: Wednesdays, 2-5, Lobby
- Counseling by Cook: Thursdays & Fridays, 1:00-5:00pm, Green Room
- GLC Café: 3:30-5:00 every Thursday, Reading Room – year round!
- Immigration advising: MWF 1:00-5:00pm; TTh 9:00am-12:00pm, 120
- Statistical consulting by LISA: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10am-12pm, Room A
- Writing assistance: Thursdays, 5:30-8:30pm, Room A
GLC News and Announcements
GLC COMPUTER LAB
Accessible for graduate students 24/7/365 with a valid Hokie Passport. The software on the lab's computers includes:
Our base software package in the CICs includes:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash Professional, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Acrobat Pro)
Printing is available for a charge -- must use Hokie Passport to pay.