Professional Development Series - Spring 2016
Improve the way you interview,
network, and communicate. Registration required.
Weekly walk-in services for graduate students (fall schedule when school is in session; no appointment needed)
- Career advising by Career Services: Wednesdays, 2-5, Lobby
- Counseling by Cook: Thursdays & Fridays, 1:00-5:00pm, Green Room
- GLC Café: 3:30-5:00 every Thursday, Reading Room – year round!
- Immigration advising: MWF 1:00-5:00pm; TTh 9:00am-12:00pm, 120
- Statistical consulting by LISA: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10am-12pm, Room A
- Writing assistance: Thursdays, 5:30-8:30pm, Room A
GLC News and Announcements
GLC COMPUTER LAB
Accessible for graduate students 24/7/365 with a valid Hokie Passport. The software on the lab's computers includes:
Our base software package in the CICs includes:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash Professional, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Acrobat Pro)
Printing is available for a charge -- must use Hokie Passport to pay.