ENROLLMENT FOR NEW PARENT COOPERATIVE PLAYGROUP CHILDCARE OPTION
Have you been looking for affordable childcare options? If yes, the Graduate School might have a solution that meets your needs. Enroll your child/children in this newly forming parent cooperative playgroup. Enrollment is on the basis of first-come first served, so get there early! To learn more about this option, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly walk-in services for graduate students (no appointment needed, offered while school is in session)
- Career services: Wednesdays, 2:30-5:00pm, Lobby
- Counseling by Cook: Thursdays and Fridays, 1:00-5:00pm, Green Room
- Financial aid advising: Tuesdays 3:30-5:00, Room A
- GLC Café: 3:30-5:00 every Thursday, Reading Room – year round!
- Graduate School business hours: M,Tu,Th,F: 8:00am-5:00pm; W: 9:30am-5:00pm
- Statistical consulting by LISA: Tu, Th, F, 10:00-12:00, Room A
- Writing Center walk-in assistance: Tuesdays 6:00-8:00, Room A (additional hours in the Library)
...............see Calendar of Events for details..................
GLC News and Announcements
GLC COMPUTER LAB
Accessible for graduate students 24/7/365 with a valid Hokie Passport. The software on the lab's computers includes:
Our base software package in the CICs includes:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash Professional, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Acrobat Pro)
Printing is available for a charge -- must use Hokie Passport to pay.